QuickBooks Connect 2014 is Coming Soon!
Looking for a quick overview of this years Quickbooks Connect 2014? Then you're in the right spot!
Quickbooks Connect 2014 is the premier event entrepreneurs, accountants, developers, and small business owners to sharpen their business acumen, network with like minded individuals, and connect with the massive Intuit ecosystem. Topics range from entrepreneurship, their new technology platform, sales and marketing, growing your accounting andor consulting practice, and much more. On their main page, they also list an visual agenda on what you can expect based on the track you choose. Based on what you're looking for at the event, the team at Intuit split their passes based on what you want to learn from the event::
Price: $199.00 and up
Location: San Jose, CA
Dates: October 21-23
- Keynote Speakers from Select Celebrities and Successful Entrepreneurs
- Innovation Galley with a list of Vendors
- Networking with like minded business owners or technology enthusiasts
- On the spot help and hands on workshops
- Quickbooks trainings and support
- Hackathons for up and coming startup companies and developers
- And much more
Main Stage Speakers:
- Martha Stewart, Founder & Chief Creative Officer of Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia
- Earvin "Magic" Johnson, CEO, Magic Johnson Enterprises
- Arianna Huffington, President & Editor-in-chief of The Huffington Post Media Group
- Marc Andreessen, Co-founder & Partner, Andreessen Horowitz
- Giuliana Rancic, Journalist, Television Personality & Entrepreneur
- Scott Cook, Founder, Intuit, Inc.
- Bill Rancic, Entrepreneur, Author & Reality Star
- Brad Smith, Chief Executive Officer, Intuit, Inc.
- Charles Best, Founder & CEO, Donorschoose.org
- Kevin Cleary, CEO, Clif Bar & Company
- Debbie Sterling, Founder & CEO, GoldieBlox
- Tristan Walker, Founder & CEO, Walker & Company
- Sekou Andrews, Poetic Voice