Are you a founder? Do you work in a small CPA Firm? I know you're busy.
You want actionable advice.
Things you can implement into your business right now that will make a measurable difference:
- How to position your LinkedIn Profile to maximize your potential lead connections
- How to utilize LinkedIn’s Groups to grow your customer base
- Target key connections and extract their direct email
- Key things you need to know about LinkedIn Ads
- Why Facebook Dark Posts are the best thing that small CPA firms can use to get new clients
- How to optimize your Facebook page to bring in traffic and potential leads
- Why your Facebook connections are a goldmine for new business
- What you can do with Twitter lists to benefit your business
- The meaning behind hashtags and what they can do for you
- How Youtube channel owners are willing to help each other out
- The hidden value behind Youtube Ads
- What you need to know about Keyword research
- How a landing page on your site can capture your potential leads
- Things to be careful about when utilizing Google Adwords
- The purpose behind Backlinks and why they are so important
- What to do with Social Shares
- Is content creation the best thing for your particular company
- Why email autoresponders keep you connected to your leads
- The power of networking on social media
- Plus 28 other key tips and tricks to help grow your CPA firm
This book is filled with specific and detailed advice, rather than general fluffy ideas and concepts.
Do you have 1 hour?
Set aside one hour to read this book cover to cover. It's as close as you get to downloading CPA firm marketing mastery into your brain.
You get maximum learning in minimum time. You need to get the finest nuance of every detail perfect - you just need to build a good-enough marketing and sales process that quickly puts you on the path to success. Get the big things right first, then start polishing.
Do you read the Jetpack Workflow Blog?
If you're a long-time reader of our Jetpack Workflow blog, there's nothing new in this book. This is simply a curated collection of posts, structured in a way that will make it easy for you to set up and optimize a sales process for your accounting firm.
You can head over to our blog and read everything that's in this book (and more). So why would you want to buy the book? Because it'll save you hours of time trying to put the pieces together in the right sequence.
Is your time worth more than $17 an hour? Then buying the book is probably a sensible investment for you 🙂
90 Day Money Back Guarantee - No Questions Asked!
If for any reason you want a refund, just send my team an email (email@example.com) within 90 days of purchase. You’ll get your money back within 7 days.
Order now and get Lead Generation & Marketing Strategies from the following portals:
- Direct Mail
- Google Adwords
- Other Search Engine Traffic
- Your Company Blog
+Free Workflow templates .XLXS download never before released!