As cited recently by Accounting Today, workflow for accountants can be a challenging topic. One of the latest applications and companies to take on the workflow problem is Pascal Workflow.
Pascal Workflow is a newer application that is set to launch in 2016. Started by Eric Meury, Pascal Workflow is a solution that is aimed to help accounting professionals track and manage client work.
As with any workflow solution (whether it’s Pascal Workflow or Office Tools Pro), it’s important to identify which solution can best fit your firm.
Important questions to consider would be:
- Is it built for accountants and bookkeepers?
- How flexible is it to match my workflow?
- What does the setup process look like?
- What type of support, knowledge base, or customer success do they have?
- Is there a ‘try before you buy’ trial period?
It’s important to think through these questions as you identify new applications. As mentioned, whether it’s Pascal Workflow or and newer solution, it’s always important to define what you’re looking for, and schedule time with the provider to see if it’s a good fit or start a free trial.