Do you find yourself struggling to "sell" your accounting prospects on why they should choose you? Or worse, get clients that try to undercut your prices? There's a simple way to counter this positioning, and it's having a specific type of testimonial. Testimonials and reviews are the quickest way to build credibility in your market… here’s a simple formula to help you create ones that connect with your clients and prospects. If you’re like most firm owners, referrals and word of mouth is a big component of growth. However, most firm owners are simply ignoring on the biggest marketing assets they have … potential reviews and testimonials! Now for those that already have a few listed, keep reading, because the strategy I’m going to share below can help you sharpen your existing reviews so they actually connect with readers (instead of having their eyes glaze over)! The formula is derived from one of the most influential frameworks known to modern society, and we call it the ‘Hero’s Journey’. Whether it’s Harry Potter or reviews on your website, the formula is the same:
- Before (the struggle)
- During (the process of change)
- And after (the new person or result they archived).
- Before: “What were you doing before working with ABC & associates… what caused you to begin searching for a new provider?”
- During: And how was your experience working with us, getting setup with ABC & Associates?
- After: What do you think has been the biggest benefit you’ve seen since working with us?