Finding the right Engagement Management Software can be challenging, so in this post we're going to cover important questions when researching a software that is a good fit for your firm or practice.
Questions to think about when selecting engagement management softwareWhen you're beginning your search for the right engagement management software, it's important to think through the following questions:
- Who is responsible for the research (typically an individual that does preliminary research is better than a team doing preliminary research)
- Is there a timeframe/budget you have in mind?
- How has tech adoption worked in the past? What hurdles came up that you should ask the new vendor about?
- Does the feature set match your end desired outcome?
- What does their ongoing support structure look like?
Introduction into Jetpack WorkflowJetpack Workflow is an engagement management application and software for firm owners that want an easy to use solution, that can be setup quickly, have staff onboard fast, while having a robust feature setup. Jetpack Workflow comes with:
- Recurring client management
- Team and firm budget hours and capacity management
- Client profile and client database management
- Unlimited clients, notes, tasks, and jobs with each login
- Full email and workflow template library
- Profitability, timesheet, and client reports
- Complimentary workflow optimization services