In today's new episode of Grow Your Firm Podcast, we interview Robert Colburn, a Senior Outsourcing Consultant at CliftonLarsonAllen, on different ways accounting firms can build their own systematic client onboarding process while simultaneously growing their firm.In this interview, Robert and I dive into:
- Two important steps in determining the ways to automate your client onboarding process
- Deciding on your role to your clients
- Steps to take when launching your very own onboarding process
- and much, much more!
- Accounting programs like QuickBooks or AP Processing
- Tax applications or
- Client file sharing programs
- The initial onboarding phase can take approximately 1 to 3 months to complete. Review the process and adjust accordingly to make sure it will be working optimally for the client
- The ongoing phase is continuous and is reviewed periodically for fine-tuning. So in essence you are always onboarding your client. In doing so, you are fostering a great, interactive relationship and strengthening rapport with your clients.