Learning how to grow your firm is the aim of our podcast, but there’s a certain point in your growth where you have to be able to step back and see where you’re going. For many firm owners, this can feel like an impossible task. We’re going to talk about a way to make it happen. In this week’s Growing Your Firm podcast, we’re talking with Dominique Molina from Certified Tax Planners. She’s also the President of the American Institute of Certified Tax Coaches, a discussion leader for the AICPA, and a tax course instructor for CPE Link. Our discussion today is how you can “fire” yourself from your firm by implementing systems that will let your business run itself. Before the tax storm hits too hard, you might want to think about her suggestions and how you might use them at your firm. We want to thank Dominique for spending some time with us and hope you enjoy the knowledge. In this episode of the Growing Your Firm Podcast, David Cristello and Dominique Molina discuss:
- The trap of relying on one person, no matter what your end goal
- Why it’s better to work better, not harder
- The three things you need to work better at your business
- Jackie Meyer’s podcast on focusing on a core product (mentioned in the podcast)
- Automate routine tasks
- Check to ensure that a job is done accurately and correctly.