Tax season is upon us! Are you feeling stressed yet? CPA burnout is a real thing, but what if there was a way to significantly reduce the amount of stress you go through while still generating a lot of income? This week’s guest just might be able to help you. Chuck Bauer is a sales trainer and business trainer who works with accounting companies to make their business practices efficient. Our friend Jackie Meyer recommended him for our podcast and we’re grateful for the recommendation. There are a ton of efficiency hacks that he shared with us. This post explains some of them, but there were others we couldn’t fit into the post. Listen to the podcast to get the full story. In this week’s podcast, we’ll discuss:
- Why interruptions and inefficiencies are your enemies
- Why email is making your business 30% less efficient
- The importance of setting client expectations
- The reasons why so many CPAs end up with health problems from stress
- How Jackie managed to turn her business around with Chuck’s help in six months
- Chuck Bauer’s website can be found at https://chuckbauer.com
- More About Chuck Bauer
- Creating the Ideal Accounting Firm: Charge 80% More, 25% Less Client Work
- How many tasks of different types did you complete?
- How fast were you able to complete them?
- How many tasks in your queue moved to an urgent status since the last measurement?