Welcome back to Growing Your Firm. This week’s podcast guest is Diana Stefanyshin, owner and founder of Bottom Line Bookkeeping. She uses Jetpack Workflow in her business and is using it in a way that compelled us to reach out to her for tips and tricks. Before using Jetpack Workflow, Diana was working 60 hour weeks to get everything done. The software has enabled her to work a standard 40 hour work week with free weekends. We hope that our users can get some good information from the interview, and even those who are just curious about Jetpack Workflow will learn something as well. Summary:
- Diana’s transition to the cloud
- Why she loves Jetpack Workflow so much
- How the software helped her cut 20 hours of work a week from her schedule
- How it enabled her to add in more clients during tax season without missing deadlines
- What the “oh crap” moment is and how her meticulous setup keeps her from having them.